Wingnut Dishwasher’s Union - Fuck Every cop (Who Ever Did His Job)
is that a nekromantix poncho?
it’s a nekromantix shirt that has been cut too much
REBLOG (likes don’t count) AS MANY TIMES AS YOU’D LIKE FOR A CHANCE TO WIN ALL OF THESE PATCHES:
- Witch Hunt Backpatch
- Up the Punks, Down the Drones
- Flux - All the Arms We Need
- Ghost Mice
- A Global Threat
- American Flag
- Chimera Skull
- Aus-Rotten Skull
- Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains
- Fight War, Not Wars
As well as these buttons:
PLUS TWO ADDITIONAL SMALL PATCHES, OF YOUR CHOOSING, FROM THE FOXALIVE DISTRO.
3 Runner-ups will also be chosen, who have their choice of 3 different prizes:
- 2 SMALL patches
- 1 SMALL patch as well as 1 zine (3 dollars or less)
-1 SMALL patch and 1 button
FROM THE DISTRO AS WELL
Winners shall be chosen at random on April 15th, 2014 and messaged via tumblr. If they do not respond within 24 hours, I will draw a new winner. Once everyone has responded, they will be announced on the Foxalive Tumblr.
The rules for the Giveaway are as follows:
- You cannot delete this text.
- You have to be okay with giving me a mailing address and name (first name or an alias)
- Have your Ask Box open.
- You must be 18, or older; anyone under needs parental permission
Any and all questions can be sent to my personal tumblr.
Lady with mammifero
Failing, Flailing - Streetlight Manifest
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names with never hurt me. It’s been years but still I fear that someday they’ll desert me. Oh it’s hard, I know, when it’s time to stand alone and no one understands you.
FLUX OF PINK INDIANS